Donations Support the Following…
- Funds given for Global Migration Sunday will support the rights of migrants and sustain humanitarian projects under management of our church partners. Some of these efforts include:
- Training in language skills, guidance with social integration, health care assistance and access to government services for refugees in Bremen, Germany
- Social services and provision of basic needs for migrants in Tijuana, Mexico
- Legal assistance and advocacy to migrants, asylees and refugees in Argentina
- Distribution of food packs and non-food items in El Salvador to deportees and citizens returning from the United States and Mexico
- Food bags and hygiene kits to migrants in Apaxco, Mexico
Please consider a gift on Global Migration Sunday to benefit our continued global response.
Ways to Give
To support The United Methodist Church’s response to the global migration crisis, please consider giving to the Global Migration Advance #3022144 on Dec. 3, 2017.
Credit card gifts can be accepted by phone. The telephone number is: 888-252-6174 (toll-free)
Make your check payable to ADVANCE GCFA. Write the name of this offering (Global Migration Sunday) and the Advance code number (#3022144) on the memo line of the check.
Send your check to:
P.O. Box 9068
New York, NY 10087-9068.
By church offering:
Make your check payable to your local church. Write the name of this offering (Global Migration Sunday) and the Advance code number (#3022144) on the check. Drop your gift in any United Methodist church offering plate or give your gift to your church treasurer, so that your church and annual conference will get Advance credit.